1. Chenin Blanc, Riesling, Piedra Luna, Argentina - £17.00
The Chenin Blanc Riesling is a first from Argentina. Innovative offering the same tang and zip of the Chenin Blanc, with a little more residual sweetness. A super, new world option, for a medium crisp white wine.
2. Sauvignon, Arlington Vineyard, Moorabool, Australia - £20.00
colour, aromas of green apples and citrus, touch of gooseberry good body, fresh and crispy.
3. Semillon, Château Fongrave, Bordeaux, France - £22.00
The Semillon thrives in this region. Our wine shows clear colour with a subtle bouquet of white apricots, leaves the palate clean and crispy with plenty of fruit.
4. Rioja, Tobia, Blanco de Lagrima, Spain - £24.00
colour, powerful nose, greengage and tropical fruit aromas, well integrated, fresh and ample floral citrus finish.
5. Lugana Lake Garda, Ca Lojera, Italy - £28.00
Made from the “Trebbiano grape” on the southern shores of
Lake Garda. A pale gold
with a nose of melon and tangerine on the palate with a lingering fruity finish.
6. Pinot Grigio, Superiore, Rubini, Colli Orientali del Friuli, Italy - £29.00
Luminescent silver gold
, an aroma bursting of pear drops and lemon spritzy, fragrant cool sensation of mouthwatering grapefruit.
7. Sauvignon Blanc, Te Kauwhata, New Zealand - £30.00
green colour, pure gooseberries leading onto a passion fruit palate. Clean and crisp.
8. Pouilly Fumé, Patrice Moreux, La Loge Aux Moines, France - £33.00
Light golden green colour, overwhelming bouquet of gooseberries enticing gun flinty smokey taste, full bodied with clean pure dry finish.
9. Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru, Les Emb azees, France - £39.00
Silvery green colour, crisp bright lemon nose with tinge of fresh vanilla soft almost creamy ripe fruit with outstanding length and finish.
10. Merlot, Reserve, Domaine l’Enclos, Layranc, France - £18.00
A most fashionable Merlot from the black schistuous soil of Faugeres. Gleaming red, aromas of blackcurrant and raspberry with a full fruity super berry palate.
11. Shiraz-Viognier, Promised Earth, Australia - £23.00
A gorgeous blend of flavour, bouquet of raspberries with a gentle touch of vanilla, medium body, soft on the finish.
12. Rioja Tempr anillo, Biurko Gorri, Spain - £24.00
Deep cherry colour, intense aroma of black fruit, forest leaves, full bodied with sophisticated round tannins, soft with a long and oak finish of vanilla roasted nut.
13. Saint Joseph, Berteau, Bois des Blances, Rhone, France - £25.00
Fine Syrah from Northern Rhone. Red with a touch of violet, aromas of raspberry and cassis, melting flavours of grilled coffee and vanilla. A subtle revelation.
14. Merlot, Oak Aged, Chateau Fongrave, Bordeaux, France - £26.00
Stunning deep red, amazing aromas of tiny mulberries enhanced with a full and warming plummy taste and a compliment of oak.
15. Pinot Noir, Casablanca Valley, Vina Tarapaca, Chile - £29.00
Dark cherry colour, possibly the best Pinot Noir, bouquet of cloves strawberry, vibrant and juicy, relishing long taste of ripe red fruit.
16. Calamus, Dragon Tale Premium, Chalice Bridge, Australia - £31.00
Innovative nose of blackcurrant, spice hanging onto the glass. The palate returns an abundance of multi grapes of Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz and Merlot.
17. Sancerre Rouge, Domaine Patrice Moreux, France - £34.00
Pinot Noir of the Loire. Translucent bright red aromas of pommegranite taste of spicy extracts of red fruits on a fresh coulis finish.
18. Volnay, Selection Jean Luc Pouteau, Burgundy, France - £38.00
Brilliant red colour, bouquet of cloves, remaining peppery in the mouth and good body.
19. Cinsault, Grenache Domaine Layranc, France - £18.00
Deep rosé colour, hints of strawberries, pleasant to the palate. Unique varietals from the Rhone Valley, produced the most exquisite, sun drenched fruit, reminiscent of fragrant mulberries.
20. Pinot Grigio Blush, Rubini, Italy - £23.00
Light pink, with an intense bouquet of rosehips and retro strawberry taste on the palate, medium body, floral with a pleasant finish.
21. Merlot, Rosé du Château Fongrave, Bordeaux, France - £25.00
One hundred percent Merlot grape. Decadent deep pink colour
exotic strawberry aromas. A cool fermented wine that reflects the soul of the Terroir.
22. Recioto, Le Viole, Classico Acc ordini, Italy - £35.00
Deep garnet colour, delicate floral bouquet, fresh picked figs and dates. The palate is totally full of exotic fruit with a touch of almonds and vanilla, sweet with a crisp finish.
23. L a Fleur de Fongrave, Bordeaux, France - £25.00
A new concept in Bordeaux. Late gathered super mature Semillon grapes. Light silvery colour with a touch of gold
on the rim. Floral bouquet taste of white peach mango with an enhanced, refreshing sweet finish.
24. Kopke, Fine Tawny - £28.00
A delicious sweet port of outstanding quality from the House of Barros. Pleasant damson aroma with a touch of oak and a rich texture.
25. Kopke Reserve, Vintage Character - £36.00
A selected Port aged three years in oak. Sensation of deep black cherries and extraordinary ripe fruit.
26. Kopke Late Bottle Vintage - £44.00
An every day alternative to drinking port, which will keep up to three weeks after being opened due to its slow ageing in large wooden vats for four to six years allowing the tannins to soften to produce a vintage style.
27. Chardonnay, Gran Reserva, Sparkling Tarapaca, Chile- £21.00
Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, gives a fine sparkle with lifted citrus and berry fruit flavours with a long creamy texture.
28. Roger Goulart, Brut Rosado, Cava, Spain - £28.00
This delightful rosé made of Garnacha and Monastrel is unique. Brilliant pinkish colour, lively and fruity with very small bubbles expressing raspberries with plenty of fruit on the palate.
29. Shiraz, Original Red, Seppelt, Great Western, Australia - £25.00
A beautiful red sparkling showing in the glass, emerging into a strawberry bouquet with plenty of fruit on the palate.
30. Leblanc Colombier, Blanc de Blanc 1er Cru, Brut £42.00
Vivacious, fresh, light golden green with a Champagne nose of baked brioche and a touch of smokiness with a dry fine texture. Delicious and lingering. Quoted in the ‘Gilbert and Gaillard Guide’ of best Champagnes.
31. Bollinger Special Cuvee - £59.00
High percentage of Pinot Noir grapes gives this Champagne a superbly full bodied taste, dry with apricots on the nose and toasty oak flavours.
32. Chauvet, Grande Rosé - £45.00
Perfect balance of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. The pink berry flavours are firm with big ripe tastes on the palate. A creamy Champagne in both taste and texture. Grand Cru Quality!